Bonjour l"Automne!


Last week it was very hot and sunny. Quite a contrast to this week which is chilly and damp.

Not that I mind as I love Autumn, it really is my favourite season here in SW France.

 Autumn is the time to 

* Take walks in the countryside and breathe in lots of lovely fresh air and search for some mushrooms

* Make time for me, enjoy a facial,  spend time curled up with a good book and enjoy longer yoga sessions

* Spend time in the kitchen, trying out new recipes that I have bookmarked but I never got round to making

* Bring out the candles, cosy throws and create a cocoon which is more important than ever as we are having to spend more time at home

* Reorganise my dressing room  and give away clothes I no longer wear

*  Give thanks for all of the good things in our lives, many of which we take for granted....

Stay safe ♥♥, Leeann x








Comments