I ♥ Icecream


Lasr week we were out and about in another village not far from where we live ,when we bumped into some friends that we had not seen for a very long time.

They had come to the village to eat icecream. It was 5pm and I know that French boyfriend would not be keen on the idea as it would spoil dinner.  There lies the difference between us, I am a kiwi who loves icecream and can eat it at any time of the day, anywhere in the world.

When visiting Rome a couple of years ago, I worked out when the best gelato place in town had the shortest queue and in I went.

Hence I felt the need to eat an icecream and felt it was rude not to whern our friends had invited us to join them. My favourite is 

caramel beurre salé just incase you feel like buying me an icecream. 


End result a happy kiwi and a happy Frenchman who sipped on his Kir while we munched our way through our icecreams....

Stay safe♥ Leeann x

Comments