A sea of toile de jouy


I think that I may have died and gone to toile de jouy heaven. It is not often you come across a 5 metre length of vintage fabric and  it is like a sea of toile de jouy.


The possibilities are endless as it is 260 cms wide so you have enough material to make curtains, cushions, lampshades or anything that you feel like sewing.....



It is stunning and delicate, the fabric is light and it has a soft appearance which differs from the toile de jouy fabrics that are made now which are heavier.

I can see fabulous curtains, matching lamp shades and some cushions for the bed. What fun you could have with this fabric....


Day dreaming aside, I must go as I have more goodies to photograph and the morning is almost gone.


amicalement from toile de jouy heaven, Leeann ♥♥

p.s. Almost forgot the link, you will find it here.


Comments