Bon week-end

photo taken yesterday during our 30 mins exercise period

It feels a little surreal today as last Saturday everything was "normal", we had guests staying and we went to the supermarket to do our weekly shopping.

Fast forward a week and we, together with most of Europe, are on lock down and  though it is sunny and warm, we are staying indoors.

I have scrubbed  the kitchen, reorganised the attic and waxed a vintage cabinet that I painted on Thursday, using Annie Sloan paint.

In a few minutes time I am about to roll out my yoga mat and have some "me time".

The problem with having such fabulous weather ids that you want to go out so I am praying for rain as it will make it easier to stay in.  

Where ever you are, here's wishing you a great weekend and I hope that you are staying safe,

Leeann x


Comments

  1. Dearest LeeAnn,
    Here in the USA they also cancelled most gatherings of 10 or more people and all sports events. Weddings have been called off and funerals can only be held in very intimate small groups... WHAT a change indeed in just one week time.
    Shopping is weird as there are so many empty shelves, people started hoarding and often leaving nothing for others.
    May God protect our world and that soon we see peace again.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment