photo and recipe from here
Bonjour mes belles,
It has been a very hot week and it is now starting to cool down. This week I have not been in the mood to use the oven for long periods and I am looking forward to making a couple of dishes over the weekend.
As you know I love raspberries and clafoutis is an easy and very yummy dessert so I will be whipping one up over the weekend.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 pints raspberries (3 cups)
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F /176 C.
Butter a 9-inch gratin dish. In a bowl, whisk the flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Whisk in the eggs, butter and lemon zest until smooth. Add the milk and whisk until light and very smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour the batter into the gratin dish and top with the raspberries.
Bake for about 30 minutes, until the clafoutis is set
and golden. Let cool slightly. Dust with confectioners' sugar, cut into
wedges and serve.
bon vendredi à tous, Leeann x