Sunday Tresors..

Bonjour mes belles,

The weekend was a very busy one and I adored every minute of it. French Boyfriend spent yesterday morning hunting for trésors and I felt a little sad as I could not go with him.

I was very happy when he returned and asked if I wanted to go with him. Unfortunately the sky had clouded over and it started to rain.

A shower was not going to put me off and I was itching to buy something. My father always says that money burns a hole in my pocket and in this instance he was right.

It was lovely to catch up with the other dealers, many of whom I had not seen for a good month or so. One particular couple, are like kindred spirits we share the same taste so I was more than happy to spend most of my time at their fabulous stand.

I am always tempted to buy at their stand and yesterday was no exception and I returned with some lovely silver cutlery, most of which had never been used.

The first item I purchased was a set of fromage knives which will also look good on the breakfast table. They were still in their original box and each was individually wrapped...




Next I bought some matching forks, bigger knives and spoons and some fabulous crystal glasses.

A girl can never have too many glasses or monogrammed napkins. Merci encore to the lovely Marie France, who tucked the monogrammed napkin into my hand bag as a gift and that was before I had purchased anything.

It is moments like these, that make life that little bit extra special. Talking of special, I had better go as duty calls...

Have a fabulous week,Leeann x







Comments