Monday, 4 May 2015

Finally...

photo from here
 
 
Bonsoir mes belles,
 
It has been a very busy weekend and the week is set to be much of the same. We visited 5 vide greniers over the long weekend which were disappointing mainly due to the weather which meant a lot of sellers did not fancy getting out of bed to setup a stand as the weather forecast was predicting rain for most of the week-end. Friday we got drenched and we returned empty handed.
 
Yesterday luck was on my side and I picked up a couple of vintage club arm chairs which are similar to the ones that you see in the above photo. Unfortunately mine are in not as good a condition and I think that I may end up recovered the cushions and hope to save the rest.
 
I have not had a chance to take a photo as we have been busy with guests coming and going but hope to take a photo tomorrow.
 
Very exciting for me as I have been searching for a long time and they are expensive as everyone wants them as they are fashionable both here in France and abroad.
 
I saw them and paid quickly as there were three dealers behind me and told the seller that I would be back to collect.
 
When I returned there was quite a crowd of dealers admiring them so I am feeling blessed that I appeared just as the seller was setting up his stand...
 
Fingers crossed that I find more treasure this weekend coming....
 
très bonne semaine a tous,
Leeann - a very tired but happy kiwi living in la belle France xx


1 comment:

  1. What an excellent score Leeann!! I am so excited for you! These are so luxe and yours will be too!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Bunnies by Hunt Slonem!

    ReplyDelete

Rosewater and it's benefits

 photo from here Bonjour mes belles, I purchased a bottle of rosewater the other day and I was intending to use it for cooking. Se...