so french...

 

 
Bonjour mes belles,
 
I hope that you are having a good week. Any spare time I get this week is being spent on sourcing taps, sink etc. and it is taking far longer than I thought...I am now taking a break from this exciting! task and I will resume my search tomorrow.
 
Thought that I would share a couple more photos that I took last week on our "wee break" to the mid Pyrenees. 
 
There is something timeless about old French doors and windows and no matter where you go in France, you will find some charming examples just waiting to be photographed....
 





so many beautiful textures and so very inspiring....
 
à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. What a charming place, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree - I can't stop photographing them, including those at My French Folly! All have a story to tell. Warm regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I want to go back to France so bad! I live through your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leeann I never tire of seeing intriguing doorways and windows! Lovely!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Living Newport

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment