April Showers...


Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you had a good weekend. Ours passed at a rate of knots and I cannot believe that it is already lundi.

I have spent the morning dodging showers and I am most grateful for the covered arches on the village square as it is here that you will find me in between showers....



The roses on the square appear to be thriving and no doubt are thirsty hence love this weather....

It is not the best weather for walking as I have found out as it is sunny when I leave the house and 5 minutes later rain seems to appear from nowhere.

I have started work on recovering the matching chair to the one that I completed last week and hope to have this finished midweek.

Next Monday I have another reupholstery class so need to decide what I am going to recover next....what fun!

Bonne et douce semaine à vous tous , Leeann x

Comments