curled up with a good book..


Bonjour mes belles,

I hope that you are all having a nice weekend. Today it is chilly and rainy, perfect for curling up with a good book. 

The book is called Secrets d'interieurs and is really is a beautiful and most inspiring book and is a "must buy" for those of you that love French decoration and the way that the French display their prized objects....

As you can see from the above photo, it has many stunning photos and is one of those books that you cannot put down. And on that note, it is back to reading I must go....

très bon week-end à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. That book looks stunning. I think I could look at it for hours in end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably love looking through this book, but, from previous experience have found that when looking at a French magazine without being able to read the words (do not read/speak French), it was a bit disappointing. I felt I was missing lots of good descriptive information. :-) Enjoy your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment