Tuesday, 17 December 2013

our neighbour's garden...

 
Bonjour mes belles,

Another busy morning which included a quick dash to the Post Office before they closed the doors for lunch; a French tradition that has taken me a while to get used to, but after 6 years of living in France I now consider this "normal".

Our neighbour's garden is looking fabulous and I thought that I would snap a few photos to share with you....
 

Love the contrast of the lovely lush green foliage against the old stone wall.....

So lucky to have such a lovely garden so close to us, it is by far the nicest and probably the most photographed garden, in our village.


Back to writing last minute Christmas cards I must go......

à demain, Leeann x

2 comments:

  1. Leeann...the red balls against the green foliage is beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contrast between the bright red and green is so rich. Beautiful! The lunch time closure always takes me by surprise too.

    ReplyDelete

French food Friday - Smoked Salmon Omlette

photo and recipe from here Sorry that this post is a bit late but it was a busy week and I am just starting to catch up with chores th...