sunday treasure...


Bonjour mes belles,

We have just returning from hunting for treasure. I lost French Boyfriend and when I finally found him, he was in the process of buying this lovely bunch of irises for me. Love the mixed colours and I am happy as there were not a lot of flowers on the market this week as a lot have been spoilt by the rain.

The weather here is fabulous and perfect for strolling?! or should I say sprinting around looking for treasure.

We found a few items which I will try and photograph later in the day. 

Off now to picnic down by the river, as they say make hay while the sun shines......

Leeann x



Comments

  1. I am sharing your weather as we have arrived at lovely Chateau des Sours in St Quentin de Baron after driving down from Haute Medoc this morning...spring at its finest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeann it sounds like a wonderful-plan for the day. Love the flowers!!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment