Sunday, 10 February 2013

busy preparing...



Bonsoir mes belles,

I have just realised that it is St Valentin this Thursday so I am busy planning a menu for a romantic dîner pour nous.....

I have the card organised, the romantic DVD ordered, which I hope arrives in time, so I figure I am half way there.

The boutique is open Thursday and  we are offering complimentary gift wrapping for those of you who have left your shopping to last minute.





On that note I am off to continue with the menu......

...amicalement, Leeann x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leeann! I saw your beautiful Chariot toile...too late of course or I would have jumped on it! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day...I will check your shop more often! Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most romantic thing my husband is getting is a batch of cookies. I wanted a pair of gold earrings, but he said they are too expensive. I told him Valentines day is for women not men. That didn't work so at this point a couple of big bags of potting soil will have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful hearts, sounds like the perfect romantic evening,

    ReplyDelete

Rosewater and it's benefits

 photo from here Bonjour mes belles, I purchased a bottle of rosewater the other day and I was intending to use it for cooking. Se...