bon week-end à tous...

photo from figaro.fr

Love this photo of Innes de la Fressange and I was happy to see that she has a shopping basket the same as mine. I would be lost without mine and use it most days and am pleased that I bought this model with the two lengths of straps. 

It is going to be another hot day here today, 42 degrees has been forecast hence I think that an outfit similar to that of Innes is wearing is a good idea.....love white trousers!

tres bon week-end à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Bonjour Leeann. No way! I just saw Ines mentioned on Vicki's blog, and could not believe she had experienced an Ines sighting at her local market. Then I came here... and... another Ines sighting?! (well, even a sighting in Le Figaro counts, right!?) What is it with you ladies? Why don't I get sightings of "La Grande Ines" here in Seattle?! Sigh... Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also been reading about Inès over at French Essence. I have always admired her style and I love the basket.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an French shopping basket too, but that is such a great idea to have two lengths of straps,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can you purchase a similar shopping basket?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour Kate,

    If you can let me know which country you live in, I will try and point you in the right direction.

    I know there is a lady in the USA that sells French baskets, here in France we buy them from the local market and I would be lost without mine as I use it daily.

    à très bientot,

    Leeann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment