Monday, 12 March 2012

A normal work day...



Yesterday afternoon we went to a local chateau to pick up an armoire.

A few years ago I went to the same chateau to attend a concert in the large and gorgeous garden. Although it was supposed to be a serious and formal affair.

But thanks to the fabulous and very gorgeous male that you see pictured above, there was a touch of humor. Everytime that the music stopped, the peacocks started crying.....

Hence I smiled when I saw the peacocks yesterday and in typical French Male fashion he was not afraid of me trying to get close enough to take a photo, he strolled or should I sat strutted past slowly as if to say I dare you to take my photo....just another normal work day in SW France.


Je vous souhaite une tres bonne semaine mes amies, Leeann x

8 comments:

  1. I am in awe of anyone with that much self-confidence. Bravo, Monsieur le Paon! Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love peacocks.
    Happy Monday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann, love this , peacocks have always fascinated me....your male looks very sure of himself!! Would love to see one, enjoy your magical, beautiful surroundings. N.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love peacocks too! So beautiful and confident. :) And dare i say.. a bit.. cocky? Sorry. I couldn't resist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is one handsome boy! No wonder he was strutting *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Formidable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we moved to rural climes, I decided to acquire peacocks. No, they are not pets - just jewelry on our landscape, and occasional irritants.

    How happy I was though, when our daughter, who is planning her summer wedding, asked for peacock feathers (from Reuben, our white peacock), for her bouquet and for the reception.

    ReplyDelete

Gluten Free Raspberry & Lemon Muffins

Bonjour from a sunny SW France, After a week of rain, we finally have lots of lovely sunshine forecast for the next 10 days or so. P...