Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Fab French Boutique Photos....

Bonjour from a grey SW France,
I thought that I would share some photos of my wee boutique with you today. I have a things about pierrot doll's heads as you can see from the photo above.
I have used to them to decorate the chiminey and have a couple of vintage dolls on the way...

I adore this faux fenetre mirror and have displayed an antique candelabra and some vintage appliques in front of it.

Lavender from Provence displayed in a basket complete with hand made fairy who I think is fabulous. We have two of these available and I have the other sitting in a vintage champagne bucket. They are for sale but I have yet to update the shop with their details.....

Ligne sacks handmade in France by a local couple and a Mathilde M fronton which look great displayed above a doorway or even used above a bed as a client of one has done with her's...

I love these french charm bracelets which are all hand made, each is different.....these are one of our best sellers and we have 5 in stock at present.

I have displayed a few on a mirror, so lovely and girly.....

A glimpse of my Easter window where I have a banner with lots of lovely bunnies along with Monsieur et Madame Lapin..........

Nice to see some colour again after a very cold winter in SW France.

Wishing you all a fabulous week/Je vous souhaite une semaine fabuleux....Leeann x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Especially your Monsieur and Madame Lapin! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your vignettes! Where is your shop? I may stop by for some antiquing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Leeann,

    The eyes of those pierrot dolls are mesmerizing!
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Rosewater and it's benefits

 photo from here Bonjour mes belles, I purchased a bottle of rosewater the other day and I was intending to use it for cooking. Se...