vendredi fleurs...

{photo taken by moi this morning }


Another weeks has passed tres vite.... I hope that it was a good one for you. Here it was a busy one with everything happening at once.
The weekend promises to be a busy one with more guests arriving along with a vide grenier taking place on Sunday and another on Monday. Fingers crossed we find lots of tresors.


Wishing you all a fabulous weekend/ Je vous souhaite a tous un week-end fabuleux...Leeann x


p.s. next week we will be starting a new series on a Friday and all I can say is that it includes a word begining with F...

Comments

  1. I am intrigued...I can't wait to see what you will be blogging about!

    I have had Paris on my mind lately and just blogged about it. You are so lucky to be living in France.

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on a plane to Egypt and i was playing some Games Online with bombs
    on a website named http://allgamesonline.org when i saw
    a man who looked like Bin Laden.
    Then i got scared and i stoped playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to see your Friday Fruit!!!!!!Looks yummy! Good luck with your hunting this weekend!!!!Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment