Look what's arrived.......

{image from here}

It has been a long wait but I have to say that it has been worth the wait.

I adored this panel from the moment that I first saw it on the 2 girls in Avignon website and knew that it was destined to come to France.

Around 2 months ago I ordered one but it got lost between the US and France so I waited incase it was delayed as a result of the volcanic ash but still nothing. So I contacted Jamie, 1/2 of 2 girls in navignon and we agreed that it would be best to courier the panel in view of the other not making it to France.

Now all I have to do, is decide where to put it! This is coming from the girl who decided to paint her kitchen cupboards an off-white colour and took 2 days to find the perfect colour and has yet to purchase the cupboards.....sound familiar to any of you out there in blogland?

A demain,

L x

p.s. I have just fed Mr FF his dinner aand he is now tiling our new kitchen! Think that another cake maybe required.....

Comments

  1. This is really fun, I'm impatient to see where you will be using it.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats gorgeous. I cant wait to see where you house it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful! You will find the perfect spot, I am certain!

    Jane
    Flora Doora

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you bake him some extra cake - he may hang it for you too. Happy decision making ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... that is just so gorgeous! I adore it too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fabulous - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also loved that graphic panel,,,so glad someone is incorporating it into their "feathered nest"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing panel. I am sure it will look fabulous wherever you put it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fabulous panel, Leeann. p.s. yes, another cake fro Mr. FF sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I love it - I'm so loving your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i just love that pic-i saved it onto my pc when i saw it on their blog-love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo , I really like that. I am going to check out their website.
    Mr FF is a star. I think that lots of cakes are needed. ....we are talking about cakes aren't we ?!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat! : ) Enjoy and I like your other commenter can't wait to see the placement...

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful,I would like to see what you do with...
    Hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! How fun is that panel? I can think of 20 places where to place it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keeping your sense of humor during these decorating times can be useful. I love your blog and stories. Your panel is simply delicious and so you!

    I cannot wait each day to see what you are up to next. bonsoir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment