Friday flowers & 7 things ......
I cannot believe that it is Friday again, the week has whizzed past in a very unfrench-like fashion!
I was given a blog award from the very kind Maryanne who has a gorgeous blog and also the most fabulous shop in Texas. As part of the award I have to reveal 7 things that you do not already know about me. So here goes...........
- I am a compulsive hoarder and do not throw anything away.
- I am the world's eternal optimist and always look on the bright side
- I should never be given the task of washing socks as they never stay together and always go walkabouts (Mr FF is the proud owner of many pairless socks). Message to all Mr FF's socks stop hiding, come out where ever you are........
- I have a thing about making the beds, they must always be made and everything on them in its right spot - Mr FF and I had our first agument about how to make the bed!
- I am 41 years old and do not have a drivers license (this is a result of living in the centre of major cities; Sydney & London being prime examples and also having a driver; Istanbul, Mumbai and Dubai. So now I have a choice remain in rural France and start driving lessons or move to a major city......hmmmm it's a tough call.
- I live with an English man and do not like "fish 'n'chips"
- I am a qualified Chartered Accountant who in a previous life specialised in managing big IT projects travelling around the globe and are now training to become a domestic goddess, it is tough being chained up in the kitchen for most of the day but Mr FF does so like his gateaux
Thanks to Maryanne for the award, I would like to pass it on to anyone in my blog list who feels like lifting their veil and sharing with the rest of us mere mortals.
Vous souhaitant à tous un vendredi fabuleux