6 uninteresting things that make me happy....
I have been tagged by Ness; the owner of one of my oh so favourite blogs, Marley and Lockyer.
I have been asked to write about 6 uninteresting things that make me happy so here goes.....
1.Watching house martins (these are birds that look alot like swallows) flying dangerously close to our windows on the top floor of our house, oh I wish that I could be a bird for a day as I bet it is great fun.....
2. Smiling at a complete stranger and getting an even bigger smile in return
3. The smell and feel of freshly laundered and ironed sheets - j'aime beaucoup.
Photo: Maison No 20 new bedroom
4. Dreaming of far away places, old habits die hard even after 15 years of living in far away places I still have a hunger for more!
5. The luxury for not having to wear a suit to work anymore, if I want to go barefoot I can....
6. Rain - I hate getting caught in the rain but there is nothing nicer than snuggling up on a rainy night or watching an electrical storm - both Sydney and Brisbane come to mind as I am writing this and those monsoons in India take some beating........
Now I have to tag 6 other bloggers, so here goes.......
- Cate at ella and baba
- Julie at Chic little shop
- Carolyn at Draffin bears
- Simone at the bottom of the ironing basket
- rose at a rose beyond the thames
- Alice at searching for style
Now you have to pass this on to 6 people that you think would like to play, all you have to do is link back to the person that gave it to you (namely me) and let the 6 you choose know they have been tagged...and tell 6 uninteresting things that make you happy.