Fabulous, fabulous photos



These photos are just too good not to share.


The photographer that took these; Kees Terberg is Dutch by origin and resides not far from our house in France.

He has lived in France since the end of 2006 and has set up an art gallery and also provides photographic courses.


I am sure that you will love his work as much as we do, it is fabulous...............

Eiffel Tower


Gare du Nord Station, Paris


L x

ps the Mona Lisa shot is a little tongue in cheek as I saw a print of the Mona Lisa that I was going to buy at a Vide Grenier today for the shop but Mr.Fabulously French (FF) was not so keen hence I resisted buying it!

Comments

  1. Hi L
    Such a wonderful photos. I love taking photos. Thank you for sharing.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything more beautiful than black and white photos of Paris?

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely one of the topless Eiffel tower to match the topless ladies lol
    Sian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Fab French

    Thanks so much for choosing to follow my blog, I hope you enjoy it.

    These images are lovely. You're really living the Kiwi dream - fabulous.

    Best wishes

    Vanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shot of the Eiffel Tower...we visited Paris and the tower a few years ago but I certainly didn't get any photos like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment